Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 6: Ritual #captureyourgrief

RITUAL-

Today's topic for our daily photo is a ritual that helps you get through the day.  I don't have any specific rituals, per say, but the thing that has helped me the most to get through day to day is gratitude.  As trite and holier-than-thou as that may sound, looking for things to be thankful for is what has helped me the most.  Finding the silver lining (so to speak), counting my blessings!  By doing this on particularly bad days I've been able to stay positive enough to keep from sinking too low in my grief.  However, there really have been so many things to be thankful for (which I touched on here).  I really do believe this statement... There is always, always, ALWAYS something to be grateful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment