Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 14: Family #captureyourgrief

FAMILY-

You may or may not have noticed, but I skipped yesterday.  It was supposed to be a book that has helped me along this journey of grief, but I couldn't think of anything I could share that fit that category, so I skipped it.  Today is family.  I have a husband who, despite any flaws, always steps up and comes through for me for the big stuff.  Because we were sealed for time & all eternity I know our family can be together forever.  I currently have three beautiful children whom I now wonder how I had without problems! They are 8, 6 & 4 and I don't tell them enough how proud of them I am.  And now I have an angel baby who may not be visible in our family portraits, but will always be part of our family.  I also have countless extended family without whom I wouldn't be who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment