Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 8: Color #captureyourgrief

Color-

Oops! Got my daily post written and fell asleep without posting it!  Ummmm... What color would I say represents Gabriel?  I guess that would probably be blue.  Sky blue...and white.  I wouldn't say I have a particular liking to blue, but it just seems to fit since he's forever my baby boy. More than just the color blue, though, I've been especially drawn to the blue sky.  I've found myself noticing and taking pictures of the sky more often than before.  Perhaps in hopes that he's up there watching over me, I don't know.  White reminds me of purity. Of Angels.  Blue & white both make me think of eternity, of the heavens. Blue is a soft, calm, peaceful color, and white is simple and pure and bright.  So, blue & white it is. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment