Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 12: Article #captureyourgrief

ARTICLE-

I have read countless articles about miscarriage, causes, coping with miscarriage, talking about it and more!  I'm not sure how to even go about picking one, but I knew right away it had to be something from "Lost Innocents", a site I came across many months ago... Long before I could have possibly known what was going to happen.  Matushka Anna (who's site this is) does a lovely job of being direct and to the point, but still gentle.  She and I differ slightly in our faith, but I haven't found that to matter much in my reading.  I am one who likes to have as much information as possible to feel at least semi in control of a situation and she gives a lot of good information.  I really felt like happening upon her blog before I needed it was yet another way the Lord was gently preparing me for what was to come. I love that she incorporates actual pictures and actual stories.  Here is a great post/article about picking up the pieces after a loss.  She covered all the big things that had crossed my mind after I lost Gabriel and she did it with a grace and gentleness I so appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment