Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 5: Memory #captureyourgrief

MEMORY-

I think what really stands out in my mind when I think back on my short time with Gabriel is the day I found out I was pregnant. It was the Thursday before Mother's Day.  I had taken a test the Friday before and the week before that, and they had both been negative.  At that point, I was almost 7 weeks out from my last period.  I'd developed hypertension during my last pregnancy (4 years ago) and along with that had had pretty irregular cycles, so I was pretty convinced that I needed to have some hormonal tests run to see if I had developed some sort of imbalance.  However, I decided to try once more (just in case) before I went and made a fool of myself.  Well, you could imagine my surprise when that second blue line appeared almost immediately!  It was a pretty awesome Mother's Day treat, to say the least. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment