Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 27: Signs #captureyourgrief

SIGNS-

"If you believe in life after death do you believe your child has ways of contacting you? Have you had any signs?"  This is a tricky one as I do believe in life after death, and I do believe our loved ones can contact us, but I am not convinced they always do.  I believe that after this life there is lots to do and that those who pass on are kept quite busy!  I think they can "visit" us if there is need, though.  I'm not sure I've received any signs from Gabriel, but I believe I have been sent signs from my Heavenly Father... That Gabriel's ok, that I'll be ok, that somehow, someway, everything will eventually be ok.  Really, I can't think of many specific signs, just more of a peaceful feeling in my heart, especially when reading scripture or pondering the eternal nature of Families or when I visit the Temple (a special place of worship in our church).




No comments:

Post a Comment