Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Reunion

The past few days have been hard.  Not sure why, but they have.  I don't think anything's been different!  Well, whatever... It is what it is!  I found this poem yesterday (I know, right? Another poem?! Well, what can I say... there are a bunch of 'em out there!) Anyway, I really like it.  Since there's no credited author I took some liberty and changed a few of the words.



The Reunion

Since Heaven has become your home
I sometimes feel I'm so alone,
And though I know we're not far apart
You hold a sliver of my heart.

I never knew how much I'd grieve
When it was time for you to leave
Or just how much my heart would ache
From that small fragment you would take!

God lets this tender hole remain
Reminding me well meet again,
And when we do my pain will cease
For He'll restore that missing piece!

He'll turn to joy my every tear
The day I hold you oh, so near!
Then together, forever we will stay
Beginning on that Reunion Day!


~Unknown

I can't even begin to tell you how much hope I have looking forward to that day when I get to see my baby again!!
Until then... XOXO to you, my sweet Gabriel!





No comments:

Post a Comment