Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ten points I wish every person knew about the death of a Child

I already did a post today, but I saw this article posted on FB and I just had to share it, because it kinda goes along with what I posted earlier.  I realize my baby was not living with us before he died, nor was he even full-term, and I acknowledge that there is a bit of a difference.  I don't know for certain how different, because I have not had to go through the trauma of losing a child after birth (and I PRAY I never do!).  That said, though, Gabriel is still my child and we did still lose him, so I can relate to many things in this article.  Please take a moment to read this article, and think about it.  One of the things that has been most poignant to me through this experience is just HOW MANY women/couples have gone through this!  So you just never know what sorrow may be lying just below the surface... So be kind!

Here is the article:

No comments:

Post a Comment